Prof John Quinn recently co-authored an article entitled “Personality-dependent differences in problem-solving performance in a social context reflect foraging strategies” which was published in a special edition of Behavioural Processes.
Personality-dependent differences in problem-solving performance in a social context reflect foraging strategies
- Understanding how mammalian scavengers use info... — Adam Kane recently co-published a paper in the Journal of Animal Ecology, describing how jackals and hyenas follow vultures to find [...]
- Dr. Michael Reichert recently had two new paper... — Read two new papers published by Dr. Michael Reichert in the journals Evolution and the Journal of Experimental [...]
- Two new publications by Iván de la Hera Fernánd... — Iván de la Hera Fernández has recently co-authored two papers in Ardeola and the Journal of Avian [...]
- Two new publications by Gabrielle Davidson — Dr Gabrielle Davidson recently had two new papers published. Read about them [...]
- New publications by Dr Adam Kane — Dr Adam Kane recently published two papers in Bird Study and [...]