Prof John Quinn recently co-authored an article entitled “Personality-dependent differences in problem-solving performance in a social context reflect foraging strategies” which was published in a special edition of Behavioural Processes.
Personality-dependent differences in problem-solving performance in a social context reflect foraging strategies
- Seabed image acquisition and survey design for ... — Dr Adam Kane recently co-authored a paper in Marine [...]
- Cognition in Contests: Mechanisms, Ecology, and... — New publication by Dr. Michael Reichert and Professor John [...]
- Two new publications by Iván de la Hera — Dr Iván de la Hera recently co-authored two new publications in Ardeola and Ecological [...]
- Describing mate preference functions and other ... — Michael Reichert recently co-authored a paper in the Journal of Evolutionary [...]
- Understanding how mammalian scavengers use info... — Adam Kane recently co-published a paper in the Journal of Animal Ecology, describing how jackals and hyenas follow vultures to find [...]