Prof John Quinn recently co-authored an article entitled “Personality-dependent differences in problem-solving performance in a social context reflect foraging strategies” which was published in a special edition of Behavioural Processes.
Personality-dependent differences in problem-solving performance in a social context reflect foraging strategies
- Publications by Gabrielle Davidson — Dr Gabrielle Davidson has recently published the following [...]
- New paper on novel object and predator eyes — Great tits differ in aversion behaviour, but treat novel objects & predator eyes as equally [...]
- Two new publications by Dr Michael Reichert — Dr Michael Reichert recently published papers in the Journal of Ecology & Evolution, and in the Encyclopedia of Animal Cognition and [...]
- Seabed image acquisition and survey design for ... — Dr Adam Kane recently co-authored a paper in Marine [...]
- Cognition in Contests: Mechanisms, Ecology, and... — New publication by Dr. Michael Reichert and Professor John [...]