Adam Kane recently co-published a paper in the Journal of Animal Ecology entitled “Understanding how mammalian scavengers use information from avian scavengers: cue from above“, describing how jackals and hyenas follow vultures to find food.
Understanding how mammalian scavengers use information from avian scavengers: cue from above
- Dr. Michael Reichert recently had two new paper... — Read two new papers published by Dr. Michael Reichert in the journals Evolution and the Journal of Experimental [...]
- Two new publications by Iván de la Hera Fernánd... — Iván de la Hera Fernández has recently co-authored two papers in Ardeola and the Journal of Avian [...]
- Two new publications by Gabrielle Davidson — Dr Gabrielle Davidson recently had two new papers published. Read about them [...]
- Personality-dependent differences in problem-so... — Prof John Quinn recently co-authored a paper in a special edition of Behavioural [...]
- New publications by Dr Adam Kane — Dr Adam Kane recently published two papers in Bird Study and [...]