Adam Kane recently co-published a paper in the Journal of Animal Ecology entitled “Understanding how mammalian scavengers use information from avian scavengers: cue from above“, describing how jackals and hyenas follow vultures to find food.
Understanding how mammalian scavengers use information from avian scavengers: cue from above
- New paper on novel object and predator eyes — Great tits differ in aversion behaviour, but treat novel objects & predator eyes as equally [...]
- Two new publications by Dr Michael Reichert — Dr Michael Reichert recently published papers in the Journal of Ecology & Evolution, and in the Encyclopedia of Animal Cognition and [...]
- Seabed image acquisition and survey design for ... — Dr Adam Kane recently co-authored a paper in Marine [...]
- Cognition in Contests: Mechanisms, Ecology, and... — New publication by Dr. Michael Reichert and Professor John [...]
- Two new publications by Iván de la Hera — Dr Iván de la Hera recently co-authored two new publications in Ardeola and Ecological [...]