Adam Kane recently co-published a paper in the Journal of Animal Ecology entitled “Understanding how mammalian scavengers use information from avian scavengers: cue from above“, describing how jackals and hyenas follow vultures to find food.
Understanding how mammalian scavengers use information from avian scavengers: cue from above
- Seabed image acquisition and survey design for ... — Dr Adam Kane recently co-authored a paper in Marine [...]
- Cognition in Contests: Mechanisms, Ecology, and... — New publication by Dr. Michael Reichert and Professor John [...]
- Two new publications by Iván de la Hera — Dr Iván de la Hera recently co-authored two new publications in Ardeola and Ecological [...]
- Describing mate preference functions and other ... — Michael Reichert recently co-authored a paper in the Journal of Evolutionary [...]
- Dr. Michael Reichert recently had two new paper... — Read two new papers published by Dr. Michael Reichert in the journals Evolution and the Journal of Experimental [...]